#ArtezaAtHome Daily Challenge
It’s the Perfect Time for an Art Challenge!
Here at Arteza, we may be staying home but that’s not stopping us from taking advantage of this time to create; so we decided to connect with you by inviting you to join the Arteza Daily Challenge. We love to draw online with others and what better way than a 30-day challenge? It’s open to all ages and all levels of experience and starts on Wednesday, April 1st. We’ll provide the drawing prompts—you provide the art. There are even weekly prizes!
Here’s How It Works:
- Create artwork based on the day’s prompt.
- Post your piece on Instagram and your other social media using #ArtezaAtHome and tagging @artezaofficial
- Your posts will be shared on Arteza’s Instagram stories daily.
- Every Sunday we’ll choose the winning artwork from those posted on Instagram the previous week.
- The winner will get a $100.00 (USD) Arteza e-Gift Card for use on Arteza.com.
- Only those from the US, UK or EU countries are eligible to win, but we hope everyone from around the globe will participate for the fun of it! No purchase necessary.
List of Things to Draw
We’ve put together this list of art prompts to get your creative juices flowing. Feel free to interpret them however you like and use your favorite art supplies to show us what you envision. There’s no pressure here, draw in any sequence you want on any day you want. Use these prompts to draw with your family even if you decide not to post them. Have fun, stay safe, and we’ll create together to get through this difficult time!
ARTEZA DAILY CHALLENGE
DAILY DRAWING PROMPTS
1. My Perfect Place to Live
2. The Easter Bunny
3. A Wave
4. A Childhood Memory
5. The Safest Place on Earth
6. Favorite Season
7. A Hands Drawing
8. Favorite Holiday
9. My Favorite Book
10. My Spirit Animal
11. Body Parts
12. Painted Egg
13. Favorite Fruit
14. Out My Window
15. My Superpower
17. The Magic Garden
18. My Childhood
19. It's Lunch Time!
20. Favorite Song Lyrics
21. A Diamond
22. The Earth
23. A Sweet Dessert
24. On My Table
26. The Sky
30. My Arteza
Create, Post, Tag
#ArtezaAtHome #stayinspired @artezaofficial
Terms & Conditions
How to Enter:
Create artwork based on the day’s prompt.
Post your piece on Instagram using #ArtezaAtHome and tagging @artezaofficial
Make sure you’re subscribed to @artezaofficial on Instagram so you’ll get a notification
Every Sunday we’ll choose the winning artwork from the Instagram posts from the previous week. We’ll announce the winner on Sunday,
April 5, 12, 19, 26, May 3.
The winner will get a $100.00 (USD) Arteza e-Gift Card for use on Arteza.com.
Before entering this art challenge, please make sure to read the rules below!
Official Contest Rules
1. Each winner will receive a $100 (USD) Arteza e-Gift Card for use on Arteza.com or on Arteza.co.uk.
2. Start date 04/01/2020 - end date 04/30/2020.
3. In order to take part in the art challenge, you must be 18 years or older.
4. The Winner will be chosen with your help in Instagram stories
5. The Winner’s name will be posted and tagged in our stories
6. Winners should contact us using one of the following methods:
https://arteza.com/contact-us or DM Arteza on Instagram
7. As we only ship to certain locations at the moment, the challenge will be open to a limited number of countries.
*Anyone who currently lives in the countries presented below are eligible to enter the art challenge:
USA, UK, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
*Please note that shipping to Hawaii, Mallorca, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Alaska, as well as Las Palmas (Spain), is not possible at the moment.
8. Instagram Community Guidelines:
No purchase or personal data collection necessary.
This art challenge is not endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.
Void where prohibited by law.
Get Tutorials Delivered Right to Your Inbox
Want More Content Like This?
Subscribe & have it sent right to your inbox.