Metallic Acrylic Paints, Vibrant Essentials, 4oz Tubes - Set of 8
Arteza® now offers Express Shipping for the majority of products depending on your location and if you're cart value exceeds our free shipping threshold of $29. For everything else, Arteza® offers standard shipping (5-7 days) for all US orders.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to ship from the time of purchase. Currently, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and all US PO Boxes.
We are committed to providing artists with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. We are available to assist you and answer your questions. Hours of operation are 6 am - 10:30 pm ET Monday - Friday.
- 8 Colorful Shades - Includes 8 unique, highly pigmented shades with a reflective look; perfect for adding that extra shine to your pieces
- High Viscosity Acrylics - The thick, smooth consistency is perfect for creating textures with a palette knife or adding details with a small paintbrush
- Easy-to-Squeeze Tubes - Squeeze out the right amount every time; each 4.06 fl oz (120 mL) tube is labeled with the color name/number, pigment information, transparency level, and lightfastness rating
- Use on a Variety of Surfaces - Paint on a wide range of smooth surfaces, including canvas, wood, rocks, glass, and ceramics
- AP Certified Non-Toxic - This fade-resistant metallic acrylic paint set is non-toxic and suitable for artists of all levels
Add a touch of vibrant, shimmering color with this set of 8 Metallic Acrylic Paints. You’ll get brilliant shades like Pearl Raspberry Red and Pearl Lilac. Add shimmering highlights to your portraits, or that extra dazzle to your landscapes. You can even mix them with pouring medium to create spectacular fluid art projects. These rich, high viscosity paints allow you to build texture with a palette knife or use a detail brush to add the finishing touches to a piece.
The squeezable tubes make it simple to set up your palette without dispensing more paint than you need. Once you’re finished, simply flip the cap closed to ensure that your paints will be sealed while they’re not in use. If you need a large amount of paint, twist off the plastic cap and squeeze out as much as you need. These metallic acrylics are water-based, so you can easily clean your workspace with a bit of soap and warm water. Get your set and discover all the different ways you can enhance your work with these bright metallic paints.
Arteza’s Iridescent Acrylic Paints will make a fabulous addition to any painter’s acrylic paint collection. You can work straight from the bottle for maximum coverage, dilute your colors with water to create semi-transparent washes, or add pouring medium for pour paintings. Select your next go-to bottles of Iridescent Acrylic Paint while supplies last.