Premium Mica Powder - Set of 30
Arteza® now offers Express Shipping for the majority of products depending on your location and if you're cart value exceeds our free shipping threshold of $29. For everything else, Arteza® offers standard shipping (5-7 days) for all US orders.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to ship from the time of purchase. Currently, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and all US PO Boxes.
We are committed to providing artists with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. We are available to assist you and answer your questions. Hours of operation are 6 am - 10:30 pm ET Monday - Friday.
- An Array of Colors - This set includes 27 vivid, metallic, and shimmering shades, and 3 stunning chameleon colors
- Natural Mica Powders- High-quality, finely ground pigments that are safe and conform to ASTM D-4236 standards
- Suited for All Skill Levels - Easy to work with for effortless mixing for your DIY crafts
- Helpful Tips - We’ve included a scannable QR Code to provide you with helpful tips and ideas
- Mica Powders - Our mica powders are not intended or suitable for cosmetic use
- 27 metallic shimmering shades (0.18 oz/ 5g each)
- 3 chameleon colors (0.18 oz/ 5g each)
Add a pop of shimmer and shine to your crafts with Arteza’s Mica Powder. A little goes a long way to achieve astounding results with our Mica Powders, and with each jar containing 5g of beautiful powders, you’ll have endless fun creating with these mica powders! Each set includes 27 stunning colors to provide metallic, pearlescent, and shimmering effects–and three color-shifting, vibrant chameleon powders. Use the included spoon to help you scoop out the perfect amount for every project.
These phenomenal Mica Powders are true to color and won’t fade over time, or when added to your project. Our pigments can be used with various mediums: epoxy resin, candles, acrylic pouring, polymer clay, and much more. Artists of all levels can use these powders with ease just by mixing with their medium of choice; artists are invited to experiment with mixing two different colors to create a unique shade.
Discover the many uses of Mica Powder for all your DIY needs, and see what bold colors and effects you can create with your pieces just by using a small scoop of our highly pigmented powders. Don’t miss out on the beauty and versatility of these premium pigment powders. Grab your set of Mica Powders while supplies last!