Watercolor Set of 12 Premium Half Pans, Assorted Colors|
- With its 12 rich colors, you have all of the basics you need to start watercoloring, whether you’re a beginner or expert
- Your set may be small in size but it’s strong in durability; the metal box protects the half pans from all damage
- Because they’re reusable, you can add a light drop of water when they’re dry to continue letting your creativity flourish
- Worried about them being safe? They’re non-toxic, so it’s no big deal if some gets on your hands while you’re painting
- We know you’ll love your watercolors, but if there are any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us for a no-hassle refund or replacement
This the best watercolor I've ever had I recommend it to every artist I know. Pros- very vibrant, love the range of color, awesome size, no white, brush doesn't leak Cons- The brush is too big for the box but it's not that bad
This is my first palette that is in a pan rather than tubed colors and I must say I'm very happy with what I received! The colors are vibrant and blend well, and I feel that there is a good range of colors. The colors activate well and the compact design of the whole container is very nice! My only reason for a 4 star review rather than 5 is that when I received the palette, the inside of the tin was a bit messy (easily cleanable though!) and some of the colors had fallen out of place. I also received two of the Noir color rather than a Sepia Brown and a Noir, which is something I've seen happen to many others. Ultimately despite these issues, I highly recommend the palette! Those issues are just something to note in advance.
the colors are a bit weird to use at first, but when you're mixing them they're really the only ones you need. one problem I have, nothing to do with the actual quality of the paints, but I bought two sets of these and the second set has two of the exact same yellow. the first set has both, so it's pretty much fine, but I was wondering if maybe I could send back the bad set and get a new one with both kinds of yellow?
Small half pan but bright in color.
Very good water color easy yo use with the other Arteza water colors, like the brush pens, and the water color pencils. I have been painting for over 50 years, Arteza products are very good. The talent is part is between you, and the good Lord.