- 2 Colors - This set features 1 white & 3 black colored charcoal pencils, so you can create drawings with a full value spectrum
- Professional Quality - Our expert-grade charcoal pencils provide exceptional quality for a fraction of the price
- Smooth Consistency - Applies effortlessly onto paper to provide you with easy-to-blend charcoal marks
- Wood-Cased Pencils - Each charcoal pencil comes in a sturdy wooden jacket that won’t break under pressure
- Acid-Free & AP-Certified - Our 4-pack features entirely acid-free pencils that are AP-Certified & conform to ASTM D-4236 & EN71 standards
Create charcoal drawings with a full value range with our four-pack of Charcoal Pencils. This pack of four features one medium white charcoal pencil, and three black charcoal pencils in soft, medium and hard. These professional-grade charcoal pencils each feature their hardness name on their casing, for your convenience. The varying densities of our black pencils offer artists the range they need to create realistic charcoal pieces. Since this set provides you with white and black charcoal pencils, creating detailed charcoal drawings will be a piece of cake!
Each charcoal pencil features a sturdy wood casing that ensures your pencil won’t break under pressure. Our charcoal pencils offer a smooth consistency that is optimal for blending with rags, paper stumps or even your fingertips. Each charcoal included in this four-pack is acid-free and AP-Certified; additionally, our charcoals conform to ASTM D-4236 and EN71 regulations. If you are new to charcoal, there is no need to worry, we’ve included a scannable helpful tips guide on the packaging. We also have a wide range of blog posts and YouTube videos available to guide you through this new medium.
Create immersive charcoal drawings with our expert-grade charcoal pencils. This set of four charcoal pencils will set you up for successful charcoal drawings throughout 2021. You can use these pencils on any dry media sketchbook, paper pad, or notebook in your collection. Providing you with your lightest and darkest values on the value spectrum, this set will make depicting your highlights and shadows easy. Pair this set of charcoal pencils (in black and white) with any of our dry media sketchbooks to make a fantastic gift for any artist on your shopping list.