Enter to Win Arteza’s International Women’s Day Art Challenge
March 8 is International Women’s Day, a global celebration honoring women. On this day, we salute the social, cultural, economic, and political achievements of women around the world. We call on you to create art using Arteza pencils, markers, or paints to showcase how 2020 shaped you as a woman. What are you bringing into 2021 that 2020 taught you? Is it resilience, strength, conviction, self-love? Take on the challenge and express these emotions through your art.
This is your chance to have your creations shared on Arteza’s Instagram Stories daily and seen by thousands of Arteza followers. The winner will receive a $100 (USD) Arteza e-gift card, and Arteza will also donate $100 (USD) to the winner’s local chapter of Dress for Success.
We challenge you to create your best work and post it on Instagram using #ArtezaIWDContest and tagging @artezaofficial. It all starts on February 26, 2021 with the winner announced on Instagram on March 8 (International Women’s Day, 2021).
How It Works:
Dates of the contest: 02/26/21-03/07/21, 12 p.m. (EST)
1. Create art that depicts how 2020 shaped you as a woman.
2. Post your piece on Instagram using #ArtezaIWDContest and tagging @artezaofficial.
3. Make sure you’re following @artezaofficial on Instagram. (You’ll want to be notified when winners are announced, right?)
4. We’ll announce the winning artwork at 1pm (EST) on March 8, 2021 on Instagram. The winner will get a $100 (USD) Arteza e-gift card, and $100 (USD) will also be donated in the winner’s name to their local chapter of Dress for Success.
5. Only participants that are legal residents of the U.S. are eligible to win, but we hope everyone from around the globe will participate for the fun of it! No purchase necessary.
We can’t wait to see your beautiful art that honors International Women’s Day!
Click on the link below for the official rules:
Hey Monica! We’re absolutely stoked to see what you have in store for us! You definitely can get through this – keep up the hard work and keep on being amazing!
I can’t wait to show you my IWD Art! 2020 started hard with the pandemic but then I realized that I have to do the best I can, to get thru this. I am a Physical therapist (frontline worker) during the day and a artist.