Create Summer Art with Free Online Art Lessons
Now’s your chance to have fun while improving your art skills. It’s a summer camp for all ages and levels, so grab your art supplies and join us!
Every day, from July, 7th till July, 14th, there’s a different class in this summer art program. You’ll get video tutorials, stream art classes on YouTube and Facebook, step-by-step projects, and in-depth blog posts for a comprehensive program of online art classes. There’s something for everyone. But, most of all it will be fun!
You’ll learn how to use a different medium each day and we encourage you to post your artwork and tag us on your favorite social media channel.
7 DAYS 📆 7 THEMES 💡 7 ART SUPPLIES 🎨 7 WINNERS 🏅
How It Works
1. Sign up by clicking on the <Join Now> button on the banner with your email to stay up to date with the challenge.
2. Grab your art supplies.
3. Watch educational videos, streams and more.
4. Create artwork based on the tutorials of the day.
5. Post your piece on Instagram/Facebook and your other social media using #ArtezaCamp.
6. Have the chance to get your creations shared on Arteza’s Instagram and Facebook stories daily.
7. Every day at 3 PM EST we’ll announce the winner of the previous day. Winning artwork will be shared in our stories.
8. Each day's winner will receive the art bundle of the day.
❗Only email subscribers will receive unique links for the webinars.📧
🦄Stay active to receive some amazing branding badges! 🏆
Supplies You’ll Need
To get the most out of camp, we highly recommend using the following bundles for the best results:
Day 1 07/07 - Creator's Watercolor Bundle or Watercolor Painter Bundle
Day 2 07/08 - Gouache Artist Bundle
Day 3 07/09 - Acrylic Painter's Delight Bundle
Day 4 07/10 - Professional Drawing Pencil Set, 33 Pieces
Day 5 07/11 - Toned Paper Sketch Bundle
Day 6 07/12 - Sculpture and Modelling Art Supplies
Day 7 07/13 - EverBlend Artist Bundle
Сheck Out the Camp Calendar
Every day will be a new adventure! You’ll get a chance to try out lots of different mediums and more!
Tuesday, July 7 - Watercolor Day
- 11:00 am - Step-By-Step How to Paint a Tree;
- 2:00 pm - Stream with Karina. She will teach you enchanting techniques with watercolor paint. Start creating your amazing artwork using the Arteza watercolor bundle.
Wednesday, July 8 - Gouache Day
- 11:00 am - Step-By-Step How to Paint a Frog;
- 2:00 pm - Stream with Anastacia, our gouache guru. All the tips and tricks you need when working with gouache paint made really simple!
Thursday, July 9 - Acrylic Day
- 11:00 am - Step-By-Step Ocean Painting;
- 2:00 pm - Stream with Tanya, one of the first prominent artists to pick up on acrylics.
Friday, July 10 - Drawing Pencil Day
- 11:00 am - Step-By-Step How to Draw a Monkey;
- 2:00 pm - Stream with Kate, professional graphic artist, who will teach you some of the basics of sketching and illustration.
Saturday, July 11 - Colored Pencil Day
- 11:00 am - Step-By-Step How to Draw a Lion;
- 2:00 pm - Stream with Veronica, who specializes in colored pencil art. If you've ever wanted to start drawing with colored pencils, now is your chance!
Sunday, July 12 - DIY Day
- 11:00 am - Step-By-Step How to Draw a Bunny;
- 2:00 pm - Stream with Anna. Hey ya, all the DIY makers! Customize your own flower brooch together with our super tutor, Anna.
5:00 pm - Webinar with Jackie's Craft Table.
Jackie will inspire you to learn how to create little works of art to send out in the mail to brighten someone's day.
Monday, July 13 - Marker Day
- 11:00 am - Step-By-Step How to Draw a Fish;
- 2:00 pm - Stream with Karina. Marker art is for everyone! Whether you're a beginner or an art enthusiast, grab your pad and master your skills with this experienced artist.
5:00 pm - Webinar with The Hedgehog Hollow.
The author of Hedgehog Hollow, an art hub loaded with every type of crafting tutorials, will share her secrets about how to stay creative and productive, and more!
Tuesday, July 14 -🌠 Graduation! 🌠
The time zone we refer is Eastern Standard Time.
Join Arteza Free Art Camp
We encourage everyone who goes to camp to post their creations on their favorite social media channels using #ArtezaCamp.
Terms & Conditions
How to Win:
- Sign up with your email to stay up to date with the Arteza Art Camp events
- Grab your art supplies
- Draw with Arteza streams and webinars
- Create artwork based on the tutorial of the day
- Post your piece on Instagram/Facebook and your other social media using #ArtezaCamp
Make sure you’re following @artezaofficial on Instagram so you’ll be notified when winners are announced
Any posts or entries entered the Arteza Camp may also be shared in our emails
Every day we’ll choose the winning artwork from the Instagram and Facebook posts from the previous day. We’ll announce the winner daily at 3 PM EST . Winning artwork will be shared in our stories.
Each of the seven winners will receive the art bundle of the day
Before entering this art event, please make sure to read the rules below!
Official Contest Rules
1. Start date 07/07/2020 - end date 07/14/2020
2. You must be 18 years or older in order to be eligible to win
3. The Winner’s name will be posted and tagged in our stories
4. Winners should contact us using one of the following methods:
https://arteza.com/contact-us or DM Arteza on Instagram
5. As we only ship to certain locations at the moment, the Arteza Art Camp will be open to a limited number of countries
*Anyone who currently lives in the countries presented below is eligible to enter the Arteza Art Camp:
USA, UK, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
*Please note that shipping to Hawaii, Mallorca, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Alaska, as well as Las Palmas (Spain), is not possible at the moment.
6. Instagram Community Guidelines:
No purchase or personal data collection necessary
This art camp is not endorsed or sponsored by Instagram
Void where prohibited by law
We will posting a step-by-step guide at 11AM EST on Facebook and Instagram every day followed by a video tutorial at 2PM EST on our YouTube channel. The classes will be posted on our Instagram and Facebook to be viewed at any time that works best for you.
I know camp has already started but do I have to join or can I just access the classes via YouTube whenever I have time to watch the video & participate? I don’t have time right now to do this everyday. Thanks!
At this time, we are only accepting entries created using the products of the day, and the prizes cannot be swapped.
We recommend following us on social media to be notified of future giveaways where we often accept art of all forms. :)
To view the updates for each contest, make sure to check out our story on Instagram (ArezaOfficial) and Facebook (ArtezaColors).
Hey Maddie, you should receive an email 15 minutes before the 2PM EST live stream. If you miss any sessions, they’ll also be posted on our YouTube, Facebook and IGTV. :)