Metallic Acrylic Paint, 22ml Tubes - Set of 12
Arteza® now offers Express Shipping for the majority of products depending on your location and if you're cart value exceeds our free shipping threshold of $29. For everything else, Arteza® offers standard shipping (5-7 days) for all US orders.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to ship from the time of purchase. Currently, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and all US PO Boxes.
We are committed to providing artists with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. We are available to assist you and answer your questions. Hours of operation are 6 am - 10:30 pm ET Monday - Friday.
- 12 Shimmering Shades - Includes 12 unique, highly pigmented shades with a reflective look; perfect for adding that extra shine to your pieces
- High Viscosity Acrylics - The thick, smooth consistency is perfect for creating textures with a palette knife or adding details with a small paintbrush
- Easy-to-Squeeze Tubes - Squeeze out the right amount every time; each 0.74 fl oz tube is labeled with the color name/number, pigment information, transparency level, and lightfastness rating
- Use on a Variety of Surfaces - Paint on a wide range of smooth surfaces, including canvas, wood, rocks, glass, and ceramics
- AP Certified Non-Toxic - These fade-resistant metallic acrylics are non-toxic and suitable for artists of all levels
This set of Metallic Acrylic Paint Tubes has all the shimmery, shining shades you want for your paintings and crafts. You’ll get the classic tones like gold and silver, plus unique shades like pearl royal purple and pearl electric blue. Add shimmering highlights to your portraits, add that extra dazzle to your landscapes, or even mix them with pouring medium for your fluid art projects. They’re high viscosity and rich, allowing you to build texture with a palette knife or use a detail brush to add the finishing touches to a piece.
The squeezable tubes make it simple to mix colors together without using up more paint than you really need. Once you’re finished, simply twist the caps on tightly to ensure that your paints will be sealed and maintain their quality while they’re not in use. These metallic acrylics are water-based, so you can easily clean your workspace with a bit of soap and warm water. Get your set and discover all the different ways you can enhance your work with these bright metallic paints.
Arteza’s Metallic Acrylic Artist Paint Set of 12 will soon become your go-to paint set! This set of 12 metallic acrylic paints will inspire any artist to create. Sometimes a new set of paints really makes all the difference, productivity wise. Encourage yourself to get out of the creative rut you may be finding yourself in, by securing this set of 12 Metallic Acrylic Artist Paints!