DIY Foldable Canvas Frame, Expert Watercolor, 7" x 8.6" - 10 Sheets
Arteza® now offers Express Shipping for the majority of products depending on your location and if you're cart value exceeds our free shipping threshold of $29. For everything else, Arteza® offers standard shipping (5-7 days) for all US orders.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to ship from the time of purchase. Currently, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and all US PO Boxes.
We are committed to providing artists with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. We are available to assist you and answer your questions. Hours of operation are 6 am - 10:30 pm ET Monday - Friday.
- Versatile & Easy-to-Use - Simply use the folding lines as a guide to create a ready-to-hang piece, or use the opposite side as a frame to display your photos
- Heavyweight & Bleed-Proof - With 140 lb (300 gsm) cotton sheets, you’ll get just the right amount of absorbency with no buckling or warping
- Acid-Free Paper - You can be confident that your paintings and watercolor artwork will remain vibrant over time without yellowing
- Glue-Bound - Once you’re ready to make a new piece, simply tear off the perforated sheet from the pad and start creating
- Sizing: Unfolded 11" x 14" (27.9cm x 35.6cm) paper size is folded to a size 7" x 8.6" (17.8cm x 21.8cm)
Discover a fun way to display your photos or artwork with these incredibly versatile watercolor pads. Paint on the back and use it as a little paper surface or flip it around and paint the frame to display photos. You can even paint your piece directly inside the paper frame so that you won’t need to frame it later. The paper itself is 140 lbs, 100% cotton, and acid-free, making it sturdy enough to be painted on without warping or fading.
You can paint on the surface while it’s flat or when folded - it can be adapted to whatever will suit your project best. Each frame is sturdy when folded and has easy-to-tear sides for when you’re ready to frame your masterpiece. Every sheet comes as a flat surface and is in a glue-bound pad, making it easy to store and transport before becoming frames. Use these as party favors or frame your photos in your dorm. Whether you’re working on a DIY project or creating a piece to display - these are the perfect pads for the task.
Create immersive paintings on the best watercolor paper we offer using our DIY Frame Expert Watercolor Pad. Explore the world of watercolors with this exceptional Paper Pad! Whether you’re just learning how to paint with watercolors or consider yourself the next Edgar Degas you are sure to be impressed by the stunning paintings you are able to produce on the surface this paper provides. Secure your Expert Watercolor Pad before our website reads ‘out of stock’.