Acrylic Markers, Metallic - Set of 20
Arteza® now offers Express Shipping for the majority of products depending on your location and if you're cart value exceeds our free shipping threshold of $29. For everything else, Arteza® offers standard shipping (5-7 days) for all US orders.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to ship from the time of purchase. Currently, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and all US PO Boxes.
We are committed to providing artists with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. We are available to assist you and answer your questions. Hours of operation are 6 am - 10:30 pm ET Monday - Friday.
- Metallic Colors - This set includes 16 colors to choose from, each with an eye-catching metallic finish
- 2 Nibs Styles - Our metallic acrylic paint pens set of 20 features 16 plastic nib tips & 4 bullet nib tip markers
- Wide Variety of Surfaces - These markers adhere beautifully to a range of surfaces, including stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, paper, cardboard & pottery
- Large & Small Barrels - This set includes 16 small barrel & 4 large barrel metallic paint markers
- Low-Odor & Water-Based Ink - This set features AP-certified non-toxic, acid-free, low-odor, water-based ink metallic paint pens
Create designs, artwork and lettering on practically any surface with our Metallic Acrylic Markers set of 20. This set of 20 features four large barrel bullet nib markers as well as 16 small barrel plastic nib markers, offering artists true variety. This set of 20 metallic paint pens comes with 16 colors to choose from, including two silver, two bronze, one copper and the following metallic colors: lemon yellow, pumpkin orange, vermilion, bubble gum pink, pink mauve, royal purple, violet, aqua blue, mint green, apple green, chartreuse and two in iron gray. Offering you such a wide assortment of metallic colors, the artistic possibilities are endless.
While there aren’t many rules to follow when creating with these markers, we do suggest you shake each metallic paint pen well for at least 30 seconds before initial use or to reactivate the marker. Working with these metallic acrylic paint pens is easy, simply shake, pump, and draw! If you are new to working with acrylic markers there is no need to worry, we’ve included a barcode you can scan with your phone or tablet that will bring you to our helpful tips for working with these markers. Our markers are AP-certified non-toxic, low-odor, and feature water-based ink, making them suitable for artists of all backgrounds.
This set makes a wonderful gift for yourself or others since you can apply these markers to a wide assortment of surfaces they are really a versatile tool. Even if you don’t have any canvases to transform, simply walk outside and grab any rock or stone you see and transform it into whatever your limitless imagination chooses. Our set of 20 premium metallic acrylic markers makes a great addition to any home, office, business, art studio or workspace— see for yourself by securing your set of 20 today!
You can watch a tutorial on how to replace the marker nibs here