Metallic Acrylic Paint, 8.45 fl oz Tube - Single Color (more colors available)
Arteza® now offers Express Shipping for the majority of products depending on your location and if you're cart value exceeds our free shipping threshold of $29. For everything else, Arteza® offers standard shipping (5-7 days) for all US orders.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to ship from the time of purchase. Currently, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and all US PO Boxes.
We are committed to providing artists with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. We are available to assist you and answer your questions. Hours of operation are 6 am - 10:30 pm ET Monday - Friday.
- Get More of the Shimmering Shades You Love - Restock your collection or get more of your favorite colors with these large tubes of metallic acrylics
- High Viscosity Acrylics - The thick, smooth consistency is perfect for creating textures with a palette knife or adding details with a small paintbrush
- Easy-to-Squeeze Tubes - Squeeze out the right amount every time; each 8.45 fl oz tube is labelled with the color name/number, pigment information, transparency level, and lightfastness rating
- Use on a Variety of Surfaces - Paint on a wide range of smooth surfaces, including canvas, wood, rocks, glass, and ceramics
- AP Certified Non-Toxic - This open stock metallic acrylic paint selection is non-toxic and suitable for artists of all levels
Get just the color you need with this open stock metallic acrylic paint selection. You’ll find classic tones like gold, copper, bronze, and silver plus unique shades like pearl royal purple and pearl electric blue. Add shimmering highlights to your portraits, add that extra dazzle to your landscapes, or even mix them with pouring medium for your fluid art projects. They’re high viscosity and rich, allowing you to build texture with a palette knife or use a detail brush to add the finishing touches to a piece.
The squeezable tubes make it simple to set up your palette without dispensing more paint than you need. Once you’re finished, simply flip the cap closed to ensure that your paints will be sealed while they’re not in use. If you need a large amount of paint, twist off the plastic cap and squeeze out as much as you need. These metallic acrylics are water-based, so you can easily clean your workspace with a bit of soap and warm water. Get your favorite tones and discover all the different ways you can enhance your work with these bright metallic paints.
Add every metallic shade your collection needs with this open stock of single color Metallic Acrylic Premium Paint Tubes. Whether you’re stocking up on the primary colors, or the harder to find shades, we have got you covered! Paint on practically any surface imaginable with our pigment-packed, versatile, Metallic Acrylic Premium Paints!