Real Brush Pens - Set of 12
- Water-Based Ink - Perfect for watercolor effects. They give all the benefits of blending without any of mess of watercolor paints
- Versatile - Lettering, coloring, and watercolor painting are only a few of the possibilities for these pens. These pens are capable of light touches of tinted color to vibrant dense ink.
- Flexible Nylon Brush Tip - By measuring the pressure applied to these brush tips, you can produce varied, calligraphy-like strokes, consistent fine lines, or even broad, coloring strokes.
- Non-Toxic - Approved by ASTM standards to ensure they are non-toxic and safe for use by all.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If your product does not perform to your expectations, simply request a refund or replacement
This small set of 12 is perfect for on the go artists who are looking to travel lightly. A perfect set for lettering and sketching. Pens make more ink when short strokes are used. To lay less ink, use quick strokes then spread with water. For ultimate results, use watercolor pads.
Use With Water:
Lay your color in a line along the edge you wish to be the darkest color. Layer more ink over this line or lay several lines next to each other for more saturated color. Fill the included water brush pen, and brush it over the ink. The water will pull the color across the page in a natural gradient just like watercolor paints!
Use Without Water:
Pick two to three colors you wish to blend together - Shadow, Highlight, and Main Color. Starting with the darkest color, draw lines along the most shaded areas of your piece. Use your Highlight color to add in marks where highlights should be. Finally, take the main color, and color over the highlights and shadows to blend all three together.