Real Brush Pens - Set of 24
- Water-Based Ink - Water-soluble ink allows for blending just like watercolor paint
- Versatile - Usable for watercolor, calligraphy, sketching, and drawing
- Flexible Nylon Brush Tip - For a variety of different strokes, from fine to broad
- Non-Toxic - ASTM Certified, safe for both adults and children
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If your product does not perform to your expectations, simply request a refund or replacement
This set of 24 includes versatile and vibrant colors. The flexible nylon brush tip allows you to make the perfect sized stroke for your artwork or coloring piece. Included is a water brush pen to increase the watercolor effect and the coverage of the ink. These pens produce more saturated color with slow, short strokes. Quicker strokes lay the ink lightly allowing for a spectrum of shading and tints when blended with water. Use watercolor paper for ultimate results.
Use With Water:
Lay your color in a line along the edge you wish to be the darkest color. Layer more ink over this line or lay several lines next to each other for more saturated color. Fill the included water brush pen, and brush it over the ink. The water will pull the color across the page in a natural gradient just like watercolor paints!
Use Without Water:
Pick two to three colors you wish to blend together - Shadow, Highlight, and Main Color. Starting with the darkest color, draw lines along the most shaded areas of your piece. Use your Highlight color to add in marks where highlights should be. Finally, take the main color, and color over the highlights and shadows to blend all three together.