Stretched Canvas 36x48” - Set of 5
- Pre-Primed - Primed with our flexible and archival quality acid-free acrylic gesso. These medium weight, 8 oz primed canvases come ready to paint, and provide a uniform surface ideal for details and precision.
- High-Quality Frames - Made with fine-grained pine stretcher and stability bars for lightweight durability. Frame resists swelling and shrinkage due to humidity and each bar is crafted to ensure your brush only touches the taut canvas.
- 100% Cotton - Three coats of our acid-free acrylic gesso are applied to the surface of the densely woven, 100% cotton canvas with a warp density of 34 threads per centimeter and a weft density of 30 threads per centimeter.
- Gallery Stretched - Canvas is secured with staples along the back edge of the frame, making them invisible once your piece is hung on a wall without a picture frame. Staples are galvanized to resist rust and wear.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If your product does not perform to your expectations, simply request a refund or replacement
Arteza’s 36x48 inch stretched canvas pack is perfect for every artist or crafter. With 5 canvases, you have tons of space to express yourself, and, with Arteza, you can rest assured that your art will last for decades to come.
As the name suggests, we started by focusing on the canvas. They come primed and ready to paint. Our specially formulated gesso is made from acrylic and is acid-free to ensure that the fabric will not wear or decay over time. It provides a smooth, fine grain surface to the canvas to allow your brush strokes to be exact and detailed.
The canvas is stretched tightly over a pine wood frame that is ⅝” profile and is secured by staples along the back edge. We fashioned our canvases like this so that your pieces can be hung directly onto the wall without the need of a frame. We use machine accuracy to guarantee right angles, and use off centered tongue and groove joints which are key stretching compatible.
There are five reinforcing bracers along the back of these larger canvases, which are designed to strengthen the frame without touching the back of the canvas. The entire frame is made from fine grained pine wood that is kiln dried. Pine does not absorb humidity from the air allowing it to resist any shrinkage or swelling, keeping your canvas taut and in the same position as when it was originally made.