Real Brush Pens® - Set of 48
Arteza® now offers Express Shipping for the majority of products depending on your location and if you're cart value exceeds our free shipping threshold of $29. For everything else, Arteza® offers standard shipping (5-7 days) for all US orders.
Orders can take up to 24 hours to ship from the time of purchase. Currently, we are unable to ship orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and all US PO Boxes.
We are committed to providing artists with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products. We are available to assist you and answer your questions. Hours of operation are 6 am - 10:30 pm ET Monday - Friday.
- Flexible Brush Tip - The nylon brush tip allows you to create thin, precise lines with the fine tip and thick, bold lines when light pressure is applied
- For a Variety of Projects - Blendable ink that’s ideal for coloring, sketching, drawing, watercolor painting, calligraphy and more
- Use Wet or Dry - Use the pens as they are for a bolder application or produce watercolor effects by adding water to blend and layer colors
- AP Certified Non-Toxic - The water-based ink is certified non-toxic and suitable for artists of all levels
- QR Code Included - Scan QR Code to access techniques and tips on how to get the most out of your Real Brush Pens
- 48 Assorted Colors
- 1 Water Brush Pen
Enjoy the wide range of colors within these 48 Real Brush Pens and its versatile use as a watercolor tool when producing a variety of vibrant artwork. The flexible nylon brush tip allows you to apply a painterly touch to all of your pieces. Use the very tip of the nib with a light hand to create precise lines. If you’re looking to create more heavy-handed strokes, apply pressure as you sketch or color to create bold lines. Draw varied line weights and produce eye-catching color combinations to create interest in your pieces.
No need to use a water cup; these pens offer the same blendability as watercolors without the typical mess. Sketch your piece directly onto watercolor paper and blend the colors with just a little bit of water. Try wet-on-wet techniques like washes or glazing, or dry techniques like dry brushing. You can even sprinkle salt onto your pieces when they’re wet to create one-of-a-kind textures in the pigment. Use the included water brush pen or opt for paintbrushes dipped in water to blend away any harsh lines or create gradients.
Create impressive watercolor paintings without ever touching watercolors, thanks to this Real Brush Pens Set of 48. Whether you’re looking to create marker drawings or watercolor paintings effortlessly, this marker set is made for you! Dare to dream bigger (creatively) with this must-have, professional-grade Real Brush Pens Set of 48.